Sunday, July 7, 2013

Find of the Week: the Best Bargain Product for Shiny Hair

Every week I will bring you one product that is kind to the wallet and works better than the spendy alternatives! This week it's my new favorite product line for shiny hair: Moroccan Argan Oil Shine System from Suave Professionals.

Courtesy of www.suave.com
I haven't tried Suave in many years but after reading this was the top pick for shine-inducing shampoos in a national magazine, I had to try it. The fact that it is about $4 a bottle in most retail stores can't hurt, right? I've tried Argan Oil infused products before and haven't always been impressed, but this shampoo-conditioner combo did what it claimed. My hair was super shiny and super soft. I find you can get most of the same results using just the shampoo or just the conditioner so if you need let's say a volumizing shampoo you can pair it with the shine conditioner and have the volume and the shine.

Down sides: the smell. It is a little baby-powdery for me, but it dissipates after an hour or so. I've found that if I just use the shampoo or the conditioner and not both, the scent is almost non-existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment